If you’re craving for good wine, good food, fresh air and beautiful landscape, then there is no better place than the wine county of Napa. With breezy evenings and sweet wine, you could spend an endless vacation here. At various prices, Napa offers you bed and breakfast inns, Spa Resorts and Grand hotels. You could pick any according to your budget and preference. Perfect for a romantic weekend, family getaway or birthday bashes, Napa provides you with all luxuries and pleasures. If you’re planning a trip to Napa this year then the following places are the best to stay in 2017:
1. Napa River Inn
Located in the historic ambiguity of 19th century Napa Mill, the hotel has an ornate decor and with its Victorian style furnishings and heavy draperies and fireplaces. This is downtown Napa’s highest-Michelin rated hotel and is just a brief walk away from the Napa River, as the name suggests. You can also take advantage of the complimentary chauffeur and car service to downtown locations.
So, choose a river overlooking balcony room, sit by the open space, order your breakfast in bed and enjoy the little joys of life.
- Address: 500 Main St, Napa, CA, 94559
- Phone Number: (707) 251-8500
- Email-ID: email@example.com
- Check out Napa River Inn review on Tripadvisor & Yelp
2. Andaz Napa (Hyatt)
Considered the hippest hotel in downtown Napa, the hotel is known for its edgy artworks and lively ambiance. Located just five minutes away from the Napa Valley Opera House, the hotel resides in a very good location and is center to everything.
You can enjoy their exquisite fireplace suites along with Netflix prescription or get into the mood with the bar hopping, live music, and free massages. The hotel is also known for its bar called the Mercantile, with an outdoor terrace and heated cabana.
- Address: 1450 First Street, Napa, California, USA, 94559
- Phone Number : +1 707 687 1234
- FB messenger ID: @AndazNapa
- Check out Andaz Napa review on Tripadvisor & Yelp
3. Silverado Resort and Spa
The Silverado resort is infamous for its sports and fitness related infrastructures such as 2 PGA championship golf courses, 13 tennis courts, and a well-equipped modern fitness center. The resort is elegant and beautifully maintained. If you’re looking for best tennis instructors in the town, then this is the place to be.
- Address: 1600 Atlas Peak Road Napa Valley, CA 94558
- Phone Number : 707-257-0200, (800) 532-0500 (Toll Free)
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out Silverado resort and spa review on Tripadvisor & Yelp
4. Milliken Creek Inn and Spa
One of the five-star luxury hotels of Napa, Milliken Creek offers you an ultimate relaxed and pleasurable stay. With canopy beds and rain showers, you wouldn’t want to leave your room and if you feel like loading off tension from your shoulders then you should definitely give their green tea bath salts and hydrotherapy tub chance, try it and you ought to stay forever.
- Address: 1815 SILVERADO TRAIL, NAPA CA 94558
- Phone Number: 707-255-1197
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Check out Milliken Creek Inn and Spa review on Tripadvisor & Yelp
5. Solage, an Auberge Resort
(Formerly Solage Calistoga) : Established on the outskirts of historic Calistoga, this resort offers Chic but cozy studio rooms set in wooden cottages with vaulted ceilings. You can hire bicycles from the resort and roam around Napa valley. The restaurant offers organic farm-to-table menu, which is fresh, delicious and healthy. Facilities such as mud baths and hot spring mineral pools are also available.
- Address: 755 Silverado Trail Calistoga, California 94515
- Phone Number: (866) 942-7442
- FB messenger ID : @SolageResort
- Check out Solange, an Auberge Resort review on Tripadvisor & Yelp
6. Beazley House
This bed & breakfast Inn is a restored 1902 mansion with a carriage house a few blocks away from downtown Napa. Adults-only B&B, the rooms are filled with antique furniture, wooden ceilings and gas fireplace. The owners of the B&B are warm and welcoming; they provide you with generous breakfast, comfortable stay and even dog-friendly policies!
- Address: 1910 1st Street, Napa, California, 94559
- Phone Number: 707-257-1649
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out Beazley House review on Tripadvisor & Yelp
Ranked #2 out of 62 hotels on Tripadvisor, this elegant and chic hotel is partially powered by rooftop solar panels and gas fireplaces. The rooms are big and the bathrooms are lavish. The hotel is just a mile away from the Napa Valley Museum and is located in a very good area.
- Address: 6526 Yount St., Yountville, CA 94599
- Phone Number: (707) 204 6000
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Check out review Bardessono on Tripadvisor & Yelp
8. Hotel Yountville
Winner of the traveler’s choice award, this hotel is surrounded by vineyards. The rooms are chic, lavish and comfortable. The architecture is elegant and they offer all kinds of services such as TV, outdoor pools, spa treatments and free Wi-Fi.
- Address: 6462 Washington Street, Yountville, California 94599
- Phone Number: 1(888) 944-2885
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out Hotel Yountville review on Tripadvisor & Yelp
9. La Belle, Époque
Based in the Queen Anne Victorian home, the building is around 120 years old and antique but has been renovated to look classy and tasteful. Following old traditions, the hotel still serves tea daily from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. in the formal dining room and the organic, farm-to-table, three-course breakfast is truly special and a must try!
- Address: 1386 Calistoga Avenue, Napa, California 94559
- Phone Number: 707.257.2161
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Check out La Belle, Époque review on Tripadvisor & Yelp
10. Candlelight Inn
The B&B is located on the border between Napa and Sonoma in the Carneros region. In the morning they provide you with a multi-course breakfast, which hearty and organic. They also have an impressive movie library, where you could spend hours. So enjoy a glass of wine, dip into their heated pool and let the luxury sink in.
- Address: 1045 Easum Drive Napa, California 94558
- Phone Number: (707) 257-3717
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out Candlelight Inn review on Tripadvisor & Yelp
Transportation tips – Bike, Limo, or Train
There are plenty of options to choose from when it comes to exploring Napa valley.
Bike – Many tour operators or local business provide bicycles on rent for people who like to do exploration own their own. Some Businesses also provide Bike Tours(event) annually, so keep an eye if you like to take a country tour on a bicycle.
Limousines – One of the most popular men of transport in Napa valley is the rental limousine. They provide customized wine tours in Napa valley as per customer choice. We recommend using this option if you like a lavish Napa valley wine tour. some of the recognized Tour operators in Napa valley are:
Beau wine Tours.com (In Napa Valley) – 707 938 8001, 800 387 2328.
Best Way Limousines (From San Francisco) – (800) 600-9981, (510) 278-2852.
Train – The most popular tour option for people who have little time but want to explore most of the Napa county. Experience the Napa Valley’s mesmerizing scenery and top wines. You can reserve the seats online.